Thursday , August 5 2021

Mtukudzi's Laws Behind – Bulawayo24 News

Fred Gasho is bitter that the family of the late national hero Oliver Mtukudzi, according to traditional customs, did not warn of the collapse of his son-in-law. Mr Gasho is a biological father Daisy, Oliver's widow.

Mr Gasho and his wife, stepmother Daisy, did not attend the funeral waking in Norton or the burial of Mtukudzi in Madziva.

According to shon traditions and customs, when the law died, a message, commonly called "may," is sent to another family. The message is usually accompanied by a token.

He is more agitated than Lord Gash, who was also not informed of the illness that was finally succumbed to her son-in-law.

"They never told me about the disease of my son-in-law, and later his transmission. It's very difficult to hear that your brother-in-law died, without hearing about his illness.

"We were shocked then when we heard the news of his death on the radio. We waited for official communication, as it is in our custom, but no word came through. So we could not travel to the funeral we did not have. informed. "

He said when Sam Mtukudzi died in 2010, a message and a car were also sent to drive them out of their rural home near Kapare school in the Magun region to Karoi.

"This time we did not send any word or car to transport us, but we heard that they sent a bus to the Mashong family to take them to the funeral," he continued.

Mr Gasho and Elizabeth Mashong had Daisy, but they did not get married. Ms Mashong moved to Zambia, where she gave birth to five children, three of whom were survivors. When her husband died in Zambia, she moved to Zimbabwe, where she was supposed to live a life of loneliness.

According to the memory of the villagers, in October 2016, Daisy's mother was allegedly dead after at least two days, carried out by a small village girl who once charged her phone. When the girl did not see the old lad for a few days, she went to the cottage to check it, and found her dead.

Her memorial ceremony in December of the same year was the last time Daisy visited her mother's home, which had since been sold.

"When Mother Daisy died, they did not tell me again, even though I paid all the formalities so that Daisy would be recognized as a descendant of Gasho. In fact, I paid my duties and should be recognized as such."

When her mother went to Zambia, Daisy was left in caring for her mother's uncle, Mashongas, where a bus was recently taken that led the ferry to the funeral of Mtukudzi, the development that triggered the gnus g.

Gašo ignored openly that he was a son-in-law who made three songs for him, who were denied the chance of departure.

"I am Nzou Samanyanga, he was also Oliver, and he did Chek Ukama song because he wanted to marry with my daughter. Then years later, when I was bitten by the rest of the Daisy lobby, he made Nyanga Yenzou, who was delighted asked where he found the elephant to complete the lobby, then Ndotangir Poi did another song that he said was a gift to me in the law who loved me and admired me? "

Mrs Agnes Gasho, a stepmother, said she enjoyed friendly relations with her relatives, which indicates that she was still alive when she visited Oliver's mother.

"We never met Oliver's father, but his mother would visit us here. In addition to attending Sam's funeral, Oliver and Daisy would attend most funerals in the Gasho family."

While the father and stepmother are not entirely convinced, why or how their relationship with Mtukudi was corrupted, they said that the last spell was when Sam was buried in 2010.

"That was the last time we dealt with Daisy and Oliver, and we did not talk to Daisy in about five years, even over the phone. That's how our relationship broke down, but we are not sure why.

"Does this mean that we" ate "our musculature? Did we" eat "our son-in-law? The way we were trimmed left us with many questions.

"Now, our daughter, Runako, is the one who helps Daisy to cope with the death of her husband, and says that Daisy does not feel well."

Now, if we could not tell us about the illness and death of our son-in-law, we wonder how they will tell us about our daughter? If she goes ahead without wanting her death, they will tell us when they could not tell us about Oliver? "He asked Mr. Gasho.

On the rocky slope, on the mother's side of Daisy, in the village of Matumbura, right next to Birimahwe, sister Clara Chitake confirmed that they received a notice that Oliver had gone to the funeral and died on this word.

"The word was sent to Mashonge by Friday, even speaking on behalf of us at the funeral. We are not sure whether the word was officially sent to the Gasho family, and in any case it was not our duty to take care of this word sent there."

Never Gašo, cousin Daisy and friend of late Oliver, did not say, "We are not sure why our family got sucked, but it still makes us confused. Even though I'm cousin Daisy, so he's son-in-law Oliver. I was more friendly than a brother in law. I began playing with Oliver much before he met his sister. And before he married Melody, we grew up and played together in Highfield, along with Thomas Mapfum.

He said it was more worrying news that filtered that Oliver was at 11 am quickly taken to the Avenues clinic. "We heard Oliver had less than four hours of oxygen support, and they went to the hospital when they saw that he had lost the battle.

"But how can a person suffer from Oliver's death and die in silence? Why not send him to the hospital in time? He could even get better treatment, especially in South Africa, according to his profile and financial well-being.

"If the funeral salons came to Oliver's body, what more would a hospital know if Oliver was sick, do not you think the hospitals would fall to each other to take care of him? Was the immediate family aware of his illness?

"These are all questions that we have as a family, and all of these questions arise because we were abandoned on account of his illness and subsequent deaths. If we were aware of his illness, we may not have to ask all these questions."

When she made a comment, according to Daisy, as far as she is concerned, the Gasho family is at her husband's funeral. Then she interrupted the phone and then turned it off.

Source link