(Caracas, November 7, News24) .- WhatsApp is one of the most widely used messaging applications around the world. However, it sometimes presents some problems when running on any iOS or Android mobile device.
Read also: Learn! Apple plans to launch the iPhone 5G by 2020
Then we tell you what are the most common problems and how to solve them.
1.- You can not download what is sent to chat
– Make sure your phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network with a good signal.
– Verify that the date and time of your mobile phone is set correctly.
– Verify that the microSD card has space available for downloading files. To check, go to "configuration", "store" and select "SD card", then save files that take a lot of space in Google Drive or transfer them to your computer; Finally, delete them from your mobile phone and download it again from WhatsApp.
2.- Send a PDF or a difficult file
– In WhatsApp, photos, videos, and audio content have limitations on their weight. The solution is to download an application called Wasend that allows you to send PDF files or exceed the weight found for each contact.
3.- You can not send photos or videos in chat rooms
– In this case, it is possible that your mobile phone is configured so that the WhatsApp application does not have permission to access its multimedia content. To fix this, go to "Phone settings," "Apps and notifications," "Applications for permissions," and select "Memory", then select the programs you want to allow access to your photos and videos, provide the official app log .
4.- All or some of your contacts are not displayed
– First check with these contacts if they still have the same phone number or if they do not use WhatsApp anymore.
– Make sure that the telephone number is complete and has an appropriate country indicator. In the case of Colombia, it is "57".
– Update WhatsApp app from the App Store or the Play Store, some old versions may cause your contacts to not appear. When you update, open the app and click the three points in the "Contacts" section in the top right corner and select "Update."
5.- Set up two WhatsApp accounts on your mobile phone
– According to Andro4all, it can have two or more numbers only with an external application, called Disa, which combines any messaging services.
– To install and configure it, follow the instructions listed in this link.
With information from Pulzo