Saad only for the trial in France for charges of "sexual assault"



[ad_1]

PARIS (AFP)
|

Since then

April 13, 2019 20 minutes
– Last updated:
April 13, 2019 / 14:26

Moroccan singer Saad is charged with accusations of a "sexual assault" in France, not a "rape".

The complainant complained about the decision to replace allegations with rape in a "sexual assault".

The trial will not begin before the start of the year before 2020 to examine the complainant's request, which still insists on the jury trial before a criminal court.

Saad has just returned to the 34-year-old from the very beginning of this highly regarded case in Morocco in order to seize the French court.

The last of these episodes was at the end of August 2018, when a singer was charged with a third rape after a young woman filed a complaint after dinner in Saint-Tropez.

He was arrested for seeing his songs more than a billion times in YouTube in mid-September before being released on December 5 under the conditions that forced him to remain in Paris during an investigation by the investigating judge in Draginian.

The case was added to the previous allegations of two women and a Paris judge who jointly investigate.

On Tuesday, the judge issued his final decision on the outcome of the investigation, lawyers said yesterday.

In the first part of the investigation, the singer was charged with rape and serious violence since October 2016 after a young woman complained.

Laura b. 20, confirmed that the singer in the hotel room attacked her, a few days before the concert, which was revived in Paris, in the background of alcohol and drugs.

Later in April 2017 he was imprisoned and fired with an electronic bracelet.

The investigating judge said on Tuesday that he should be tried in the Paris Criminal Court for these incidents, stating "sexual assault" and "violence and aggravated punishment" in response to the request of the French State Prosecutor's Office.

"By excluding the rape charge, the investigating judge and the prosecution join the analysis of the main defense," said lawyer Jean-Marc Vidida.

"There were no forms of violence."

"It's unacceptable for us," said Jean-Marc Duckop, lawyer Laure B.

In the second part of the investigation, the singer was charged with rape in April 2017 as part of a complaint by a young French-Moroccan woman who said she was attacked and beaten by a singer in Casablanca in 2015.

The applicant later distanced himself from the proceedings and the judge found that there was no case for prosecution.

Saad was born only in April 1985 in Morocco in the middle of an artistic family.

His star began to sow in 2007 by participating in the talented Superstar program in Lebanon.

His greatest success was recorded with the song "Teacher", which was launched in 2015 and was seen hundreds of millions of times through YouTube.

In September, she campaigned to prevent his songs from being broadcast in Moroccan media with Mark Ascat and No Out of Interest in the social media in Morocco.

However, it seems that the broad popularity of this artist in Morocco was not affected, as his latest songs were widely acknowledged in the Moroccan media, and broadcasts continued to be broadcast.

His beloved person remains convinced that Saad is simply a victim of conspiracy and that alleged victims want to exploit his fame.

The Moroccan singer was named in 2010 in case of rape in the United States, which denies that she is involved. The accusations were later abandoned.

[ad_2]

Source link