- Bangkok is tough! Incinerator waste that sparks toxicity "Thaweesak", deputy governor is the second newspaper in the first line.
- Deputy Governor in Bangkok resigns Speaks that he signed a million waste incinerators "Knight governor" was shocked!
- "Chakkaphan" resigned from the deputy governor in Bangkok, which makes 10 billion NationTV22 NationTV22 waste incineration plants
- "Chakkaphan" has resigned! Deputy Governor of Bangkoka, who threatens prison 1.3 billion burning waste, front newspaper
- Tonight in Thailand – "Knight" regrets "Chakkaphan" resigns. Not connected to VOICE TV waste incineration plant
- View all stories in Google News