Kunos Simulazioni and 505 games were announced when the final version of the "Assetto Corsa Competizione" will be released.
Kunos Simulazioni and 505 games announced that the "Assetto Corsa Competizione" dashboard simulation will allow early access to the PC on May 29, 2019. "Thanks to its outstanding quality of the simulation, the Assetto Corsa Competizione will allow players to experience the true atmosphere of the official FIA GT3 championship, with official drivers, teams, cars and racing tracks as they have probably been reproduced on the race so far" is called.
Adds: "The Assetto Corsa Competizione utilizes the full potential of Unreal Engine 4 to achieve outstanding image quality, which can put a new standard in terms of realism and immersion. Weather conditions and night racing have a decisive influence on the level of challenges and strategies of the race.
"Virtual drivers will be able to experience the same feelings as the official drivers of the Blancpain GT series running Ferrari, Lamborghinis, Aston Martins and many other famous GT racing cars, all shot with exceptional details. The technology was designed on every official race track with extraordinary precision – accuracy appreciated by the true Blancpain GT Series riders who were actively involved in the development process and trained with the Assetto Corsa Compatizione before the actual race, "the description continues.
"We are aware of the benefits of the Steam Early Access program and further improve interaction with the community at this key stage with the Assetto Corsa Competizione, also due to a predetermined release schedule that has enabled developers and first users. This synergy has allowed us to make changes, additions and improvements to the stage of development, so they are included in our version 1.0 in May and will not be added later. The gallery of pictures we published with this announcement was not realized in our studio, but created directly by our players, not only to highlight the visual quality and unconditional attention to detail, but also essential. The contribution and the lowest that our community has been providing for many years, "said Marco Massarutto, co-founder of the brand and product manager Kunos Simulazioni." The beginning of version 1.0 will be a very important step, but certainly not the end of the Assetto Corsa Competizione, and in the future there will be some surprises that will be for they have earned the longevity that has been earned by such a demanding simulation and a passionate community. "
Features of the Assetto Corsa Competizione version 1.0
- MULTI-PLAYER AND SINGLE-PLAYER MODES: The Assetto Corsa Competizione will include an advanced sorting system that evaluates both individual performance and driving style, rewards the most honest cyclists and promotes fair play in online competitions. An effective connection function ensures that players compete with opponents with similar abilities and easily find online matches in which they can participate. Leading scales allow players to compare performance in a circle with riders from around the world with the same vehicles, thirams and weather conditions. The modes of career, championship and free games provide a complete and adaptable gaming experience suitable for players of all levels of competence.
- CHAMPIONSHIP AND CAREER MODELS: Assetto Corsa Competizione will present a completely new career mode developed in collaboration with the Lamborghini Squadra Corse and the official driver Mirko Bortolotti – the winners of the Blancpain GT Series 2017. He will present players at the first road tests and give them valuable ideas on how Start your adventure in the Blancpain GT series. This mode allows users to build their own racing team that carries out all driving tests and races on weekends with the incredibly realistic level and goal of every professional driver – victory. The way of the championship makes it possible to experience the Blancpain GT Series practically in the official driver's suit.
- REALISTIC TIME CONDITIONS: Assetto Corsa Competizione will take place in various competitions – from sprint 60 to the famous Spa 24 Hour Endurance Race. Players have the opportunity to experience a variety of weather conditions throughout the race, which affects the track's visibility and driving behavior. This will greatly contribute to creating races that are always different and whose results are never fully predictable.
- RACE TRACKS AS AUTHENTIC AS NIKOLI: thanks to LaserScan, every official racing line is designed with the utmost accuracy – all the curves and details are exactly the same as true colleagues, which provides a realistic gaming experience, as never before.
- ADVANCED GRAPHICS AND AUDIO EFFECTS: Unreal Engine 4 provides photorealistic reproduction and accurate presentation of the environment, vehicle material and weather conditions. With multi-channel sound sampling from real GT vehicles, the game brings an attractive and deeper acoustical atmosphere and realistic environmental impacts.