First trailer for Taika Waititi Jojo Rabbit the film shows Waitita as a nonsense Hitler character in the forest.
The film follows the young boy (Roman Griffin), raised in the youth camp Hitler, who doubts his patriotism, knowing that his mother (Scarlett Johansson) hides a young Jewish girl (Thomasin McKenzie).
"Hey, Joyo, my old friend, what's the wrong little guy?" The first words to Griffin's character, tortured in the woods in the camps.
Film maker Kiwi, who was portrayed as the director of the next Thor The film at the weekend has already denied that Adolf Hitler plays. "I do not play Hitler. I play a strange imaginary figure, which is a goofball."
* Joyo Rabbit director Taika Waitita thinks it's a strange dress like Hitler
* Jojo Rabbit: Everything about the next movie Taika Waitita sounds like Oscar
* Jojo Rabbit: Scarlett Johansson will play in the movie Taik Waittii from the Second World War
* Casting takes place in Great Britain for the next Hollywood feature Taik Waitti
* Taika Waititi will play "the imaginary version of Adolf Hitler" in the new film
"It's a more variant of me that happens to have a mustache. I work out loud, but I have not done much research."
The character obviously has some Hitler characteristics, but it was put through the usual Waitita humor and comedy.
"People told me a lot of bad things about me" Oooh, this guy is crazy, oh, look at that psycho that he will kill us all, "says Waitita in the trailer.
Waititi first wrote the script in 2011, but believes he was a success Thor: Ragnarok which helped to remove this project.
Before that, he was joking that there was no "better way to offend Hitler than if he was introduced by a Polynesian Jew".
Jojo Rabbit October 24 in New Zealand.