On Monday night someone was discovered by someone on the fence. The man who made the report has already put the beast in the bowl with the grab. "He had no idea what kind of snake he was dealing with," Animal Ambulance Alphen aan den Rijn and its surroundings said.
It was "a very difficult act of this gentleman." Then the task for the Tycha Animal Recovery was launched. "Why do you leave such an animal in the middle of the night? Our terrarium was already busy. And then there was no open reception."
Tycho found a solution: a closed container that was installed in the toilet.
Ⓒ Animal Rescuers Alphen aan den Rijn e.o.
The next morning, the animals were taken to the reptile shelter. "It turned out that the beautiful snake was a tree Mangrove night, this species is very aggressive, bites without warning and is toxic. But the bite is not deadly." Anyone who bites gets a big swelling with a bitter wound.
"Meanwhile, the very worried owner reported himself and quickly retrieves his beloved," reports Animal Ambulance.
The most important news in your Inbox every day during lunch?
Invalid email address. Please enter again.
You can unsubscribe with one click