Posted: November 18, 2018 1:43:41
SpaceX has dropped plans to make even more use of its Falcon 9 missiles, as they are now, said Elon Musk, general manager of Elon. "SpaceX does not intend to upgrade the other phases of Falcon 9 for reuse," the man tweeted. In response to Twitter's question, Musk said that the company will implement "minor changes to improve reliability only, provided that they support NASA and USAF (US Air Force)".
Instead of upgrading Falcon 9 for greater usability, SpaceX has now focused on "accelerating the BFR (Big Falcon Rocket)", which is designed to accommodate people and supply Mars and dramatically reduce travel time on Earth. "The new design is very exciting! On the contrary, it's intuitive," he said.
According to SpaceX, BFR is a fully re-usable vehicle designed to service all Earth orbit needs, as well as Moon and Mars. This two-stage vehicle – consisting of a Booster and a ship? is designed to eventually replace the Falcon 9, Falcon Heavy and Dragon spacecraft.
On September 17, SpaceX announced the announcement that the Japanese billionaire Yusaku Maezawa will be the first private passenger to fly the aircraft in 2023 on a BFR aircraft. In March 2017, SpaceX reached the world's first reflection of the missile orbital missile in the world, when Falcon launched a geosynchronous communications satellite on 9 March.
The first phase of the mission previously supported the release of NASA Space Station cargo in April 2016. After the phase separation, the first phase successfully returned to Earth for the second time, landing on a ship that was located in the Atlantic Ocean.
For all the latest News technologies, download the Indian Express application