In the last few days we have a lot of data on Xiaomi Mi A3. From official tweaks to unofficial rendering and unpacking, we have made some important conclusions – the most important thing is that the mobile phone is rebranded We CC9e and not the strongest We CC9. We do not know why this happened. We also do not know what the Mi A3 Lite will be. Will the weaker version of a not so powerful mobile phone?
The company has released a new teaser that validates the name and includes a triple camera, although it has partially disclosed before. In addition, the poster says that the manufacturer will launch the mobile phone on July 25 at the Warsaw Warsaw event at 19:30. Xiaomi Mi A3 lite will be presented at the same event. You have a reputation for the Pro version – will you finally see Mi CC9?
Xiaomi Mi A3 talked about the specifications
- 6.08 inch (1080 × 2280 pixels) Full HD + AMOLED display with 103.8% NTSC color chart, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Mobile platform Octa Core Snapdragon 665 11nm (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 processors) with the graphics processor Adreno 610
- 4 GB / 6 GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64 GB / 128 GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable memory up to 256 GB with microSD
- Hybrid dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (pie)
- 48MP rear camera with 1 / 2.0 "sensor IMX586, 0.8 μm pixel resolution, aperture / 1.79, LED flash, EIS, ultra-wide angle lens, depth sensor
- 32MP front f / 2.0 camera
- Sensor for fingerprint on screen
- 3.5 mm audio jack, infrared sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, dual-band 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4030mAh (typical) / 3940mAh (smallest) battery with 18W quick charge
Xiaomi published Redmi K20 and K20 Pro in May in China. Both devices are geared towards Europe as Mi 9T and Mi 9T Pro, the first has already reached. The same fate awaits the Mi CC series.