Sunday, April 4, 2021
Youssef Afifi wrote:
On Saturday night, April 3, Egypt witnessed an extraordinary and unique event that has not and will not be repeated, with a mythical, glorious procession carrying 22 mummies of the most famous kings and queens from the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir to their permanent installation in The National Museum of Egyptian Civilization in Fustat, where this move is the last greatest king of the ancient world.
The great epic took part in the activities of this glorious event, representing all the authorities of the country, who by hand imagine this event to the world in the most perfect civilized image corresponding to the status of Egypt, the greatness of the ancestors and the nobility of Egyptian civilization.
Participants came as follows:
– A group of artists, including: Hussein Fahmy – Khaled Al-Nabawi – Yousra – Muhammad Munir – Ahmed Ezz – Ahmed Al-Sakka – Hind Sabry – Asir Yassin – Karim Abdel Aziz – Mona Zaki – Ahmed Helmy – Amina Khalil – Nesma Mahjoub – Amira Selim.
– 22 cars for the transport of royal mummies belonging to the Ministry of Defense, “leaders of parachute forces.”
60 honorary motorcycles of the Ministries of Defense and Interior.
– 150 honorary horses.
– 22 pharaoh-style military bicycles made by the Ministry of Military Production and pulled by 44 horses.
– 330 students from the Faculty of Physical Education, Helwan University.
– 3 orchestras with a total of 150 people from the Ministry of Defense, “Department of Military Music”.
– 150 drummers from the “Military Music Administration” at the Ministry of Defense.