- In December, the PPI index fell below 1%, industrial deflation or return
- In December, CPI returns to "1 era" after six months. PKI reaches a new lowest value since September 2016.
- In December 2018, the producer price of industrial producers increased by 0.9% yoy.
- Statistical Office: The CPI rose for the first time by 2.1% in 2018. For the first time in four years, it decreased by 2%.
- Quick comment | "deflation" will exceed the expected severity and durable, the reduction of interest rates should be accelerated on the agenda! Wall Street
- Check out the full story on Google News