On the second night of the Las Condes Festival, the Mexican singer Emmanuel, who was on the stage of the Padre Hurtado Park, had a comprehensive overview of all her successes.
However, in social networks, he received a lot of criticism for the vocal qualities he had in his presentation. Many comments on Twitter criticized the artist's weary voice and even compared him with Miguel Bosé.
Emmanuel goes the same way as Miguel Bosé … A spent voice. #FestivalLasCondes
– Teresa Ly (@lymanagement) January 12, 2019
What happened to the voice? #emmanuel, is my tv that has bad speakers?
– L. Eugenio Del Rio P (@ eugeniodelrio66) January 12, 2019
– Diego C. (@dcanelog) January 12, 2019
– Carolina (@emalumpi) January 12, 2019
We should get together #Emmanuel and Camilo Sesto with a concert-free voice.
– frames for one (@ marcampuoneill4) January 12, 2019
– Andrea (@Nonadcandia) January 12, 2019
The same artist explained that his vocal problems are due to temperature changes. Those who say that Emmanuel is retiring can wait. I recently heard and I assure you that it still has juice. More respect #FestivalDeLasCondes #Emmanuel
– Manuel García (@ManuelGarcia_CL) January 12, 2019