Monday , December 10 2018
Home / chile / The wife dies for the amoeba who ate the brain

The wife dies for the amoeba who ate the brain



A 69-year-old woman died under contract with a ameba comecerebros when used water key for the treatment against sinusitis in Seattle, Washington.

According to published in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases, an American woman suffered a sinusitis infection that was treated with water Apply cold nose through the rinocornium twice a day.

But the woman did not fill the device water physiological solution or sterile, but he used it water key filtered, causing problems that began with a rash on the right side of the nose.

Doctors prescribed medications, but nothing reduced the rash; Shortly after the woman had a stroke and after testing, a CT scan in the brain showed a half-inch lesion.

The woman entered the operating room to remove the damaged area, but the patient developed into a paralysis in one arm and one leg shortly after the biopsy showed that it has an infection with the amoeba in the brain.

Women's health deteriorated until the family decided to withdraw life support. During the autopsy, it was confirmed that the presence of Balamuthia Mandrillaris, a ameba which sustains brain tissue, leading to premature death.

Because of this strange case, experts from all over the world have insisted that the use of rhinocornium is healthy and that the liquid to be used should be the one stated by the experts.

With information from RT.


Source link