The release of gas from a refrigerant in the center of Mall Florida triggered a fire



[ad_1]

On Sunday morning, at the Florida Center Mall, a Jumbo supermarket flashed out a flue gas that triggered the firefighters.

Following an alert for this institution and Carabineros, public access to the mall was entirely limited to the first stage, but Currently, it is only affected locally closed.

The firefighters continue to work on the spot, as they were necessarily reported according to the order of the prosecutor.

It is expected to be after noon The Metropolitan Health Service, Rosa Oyarce, reveals immediate action to be taken to solve this situation.

[ad_2]

Source link