The smodnik is an essential goal Resident Evil 2 Remake. There are different types and it is necessary to combine several of these objects creating ammunition. This is useful for two reasons: we will have balls to eliminate enemies, and we will reduce space in our inventory. In this part of ours perfect guide from RE2 we tell you how to mix different types of gunpowder:
How does Resident Evil 2 Remake work?
The gunpowder is an object that we will find at different points of the scene when we are advancing in this adventure of terror. You need to know this There are four different types of gunpowder, although in reality there are three. Two of these types are exclusive for each character: one finds only Leon, the other Claire:
- Smodnik: This is the most common type of gunpowder. It is a powder of normal quality.
- Smodnik (big): Increased amount of gunpowder. This is basically a normal but bigger shotgun. If we combine it with other species, we get twice as much gunpowder as if we were to merge a regular gunpowder.
- High quality pistol (yellow): Leon's exclusive gunpowder. It enables the creation of ammunition for weapons, which can only be handled by this character.
- High quality pistols (white): Exclusive Claire Powder. It enables the creation of ammunition for weapons, which can only be handled by this character.
These are all possible mixes of gunpowder and the results they give:
- Smodnik + smodnik: Pistol spheres.
- Smodnik + smodnik (large): Double your weapons.
- Smudnik (large) + powder (large): Four times a weapon.
- High quality powder (yellow): Cartridges with a rifle.
- Dust (large) + high quality powder (yellow): Double hole guns.
- High quality powder (yellow) + high quality powder (yellow): Magnum ammunition.
- Powder + high quality powder (white): Acid shells.
- Roller (large) + high quality powder (white): Double sour pomegranate.
- High quality powder gun (white) + high quality powder (white) t: Ammunition from the engine room.