Rookie point guard Trae Young won a tenth of the rest in the race for victory, giving Atlanta Hawks a 129-127 victory over the Philadelphia 76ers on Saturday night.
The Hawks tied the game 127-127 with the transfer of Taurean Princess from 27.5 seconds remaining time, and then they got the last chance when Philadelphia allowed the clock to go out.
Kevin Huerter of Atlanta left the corner of Youngu for 3.5 seconds, which made Jimmy Butler floating on the ice to put Hawke ahead. After you called a timeout, Philadelphia's inbound passage hit the edge to finish the game.
The victory was the second straight ahead of the Hawks team, which beat Utah on Saturday and the Philadelphia winning series.
Results on Saturday night
- Boston Celtics 117-124 Charlotte Hornets
- Miami Heat 113-108 Washington Wizards
- Philadelphia 76ers 127-129 Atlanta Hawks
- Utah Jazz 114-83 Chicago Bulls
- Minnesota Timberwolves 112-99 Memphis Grizzlies
- Dallas Mavericks 126-91 Golden State Warriors
- Detroit Pistons 112-117 Portland Trail Blazers
- Phoenix Suns 103-112 Sacramento Kings
The youngsters finished 11-for-20, including 4-for-9 at 3-point, and had 11 assists for their 26th double-time debut of the NBA season.
Click on the video at the top of the page to see Youngov's winner in the game, and then click on the clip directly above to see more top NBA action games on Saturday night, including Damian Lillard's play, De & # 39; Aaron Fox, and magic placement Kyrie Irvinga.
Want to watch the NBA, but it does not have Sky Sky? Get the Sky Sports Action and Arena package here, click here.