1. European stock markets are developing close
in the market environment, he is still worried about the tightening
monetary policy in the United States and a trade dispute between Washington and Beijing.
2. on Tuesday, the economy, continues to promote prudence in the elections in the EU
in the United States in the medium term, which decided on their rates on Thursday at the federal federal government meeting.
Amsterdam sells 0.04%, Paris 0.07%, Frankfurt 0.13% and Brussels 0.17%.
The pan-European Euro Stoxx 50 index is stable and the DJ Stoxx 600 index
4. Among the highest increases in Stoxx 600, Ingenico climb
4.27% after the announcement of the departure of his CEO Philippe Lazare v
a framework for the development of its management, which results in a
separation of the functions of the President and the Director General.
5. Managing Stoxx 600, Finnish Elisa climb
almost 5%, led by a two-way hike of the bank
America-Merrill Lynch to "buy". Opposite the movement of an intermediary Telenet (buy for sale), which explains the decline of 3.72% of the lawsuit.
6. banking sector very little reacts to the results of stress tests in European Union institutions that have not booked any unpleasant surprises. The Stoxx bank index is stable.
7. Chinese stock marketss
also sharply closed. Composite index in Shanghai has resigned
0.41% and HSI in Hong Kong at 2.08%. Feeling
publish PMI Caixin / Markit
service sector in China dropped to the lowest level in October
from September 2017 to 50.8 against September 53.1.
8. futures futures contracts in New York show that the opening is slightly down after the fall, which was already observed Friday.
The profitability of 10-year US government bonds fell
the threshold of 3.20% on Monday after the rise to 3.244% on Friday
publication of employment and earnings data in the United States.