- 1. Somato-emotional analysis: a technique in which the mind and body are trying to wash the harmful consequences that bring about certain aspects of the past.
- 2. Transcendental analysis: based on techniques that ensure that restructuring and personal changes are facilitated.
- 3. Angels of Atlantis: courses in which they should learn to know the signs and language of the angels, communicate with them, and establish an intimate relationship with Angel Guard.
- 4. Accordion: a technique involved in sound therapy that promises to treat those who practice it by filling the brain with energy.
- 5. Arolo typhar: a diagnostic and treatment technique that says it helps to identify the source of health imbalances.
- 6. Ataraxia: a process that promises to change and manage emotions (fears, anxiety or misconceptions) that affect health.
- 7. Aura Soma: a system that ensures that it supports "the best possible way", the journey of every person for their lives, helps them to get to know each other and take responsibility for their lives and well-being.
- 8. Biocybernetics: examines the mechanisms of control and regulation in living beings and promises to reorganize, reactivate, interrupt, strengthen and adapt the natural mood of self-healing within organisms.
- 9. Breme: a practice that says to join the body and mind with the goal of living the present moment in the direction of full participation, balancing the body, mind and emotions.
- 10. Energy Surgery: consisting of hands extraction, without touching the patient, any densities of stagnant energy, entity or energy blockage of the body.
- 11. Transformational coaching: a technique that says that it helps people achieve life goals that they think are unreachable.
- 12. Systematic Constellations: a technique that promises a visual approach to complex situations that are assumed to get out of control of oneself.
- 13. Quartz crystals: a therapy that helps restore the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual balance of people and is even encouraged by ensuring that it can prevent or cure certain diseases.
- 14. Chromopuncture: A technique encouraged to balance the energy of organs and restore harmony between physical, psychic and emotional using a spectrum of light at a certain point in the body.
- 15. Quartz bowls: a process that "helps in the treatment of physical, mental and emotional levels". For this, instruments are used which bring the sound closer to the patient, so that it can reach sound and vibrations.
- 16. Tibetan bowls: a technique in which sound massages are available that "give priority to both meditation and treatment".
- 17. Diafreoterapia: A method for finding a complete coordination of a person who releases stresses and expressions stored in physical memory in accordance with its promoters in order to "restore health and coherence" between what he feels, he thinks and expresses.
- 18. Fingerboards: The technique is based on sound that promises to stimulate blood and activate natural body frequencies.
- 19. Digitopuncture: a method that focuses on "treating" pain, from pain that strikes after an impact, to "when the internal organs get sick and get a painful reaction". To this end, it combines the principles of massage and acupuncture without needles.
- 20. Marine essences: products that ensure that they are taken into the harmony of the energy of marine animals by providing them with therapeutic effects.
- 21. Spinology: "manual therapy", by those who practice it, reports that through work on the backbone they help to "relieve" tension and daily stress.
- 22. Fascioterapia: A technique that ensures that "eliminates" sudden movements on the wrist (shrinkage), with special pressures on every articulation.
- 23. Feng Shui: a Chinese philosophical method, which consists of a "conscious and harmonious" location of space, to improve the quality of life of people living in a particular place.
- 24. Dawn flowers: a product that ensures that "it helps" to release certain mental patterns and whose mechanism has been designed and developed to reduce the "cellular effects" inherited by ancestors.
- 25. Frutoterapia: a natural technique that exploits the benefits and benefits of fruit for "restoring health, preventing disease and combating energy loss".
- 26. Gemotherapy: a process that promises to cure or reduce stress, depression, lack of self-esteem, fear or fatigue using crystals.
- 27. Geobiology: a technique that is promoted as a science that examines the vital properties of the environment in which it lives and helps to discover and discover all the changes in the environment and neutralize them.
- 28. Geocomotherapy: A technique that, by using geometry, color and light, ensures that "it changes the cell memory and the etheric DNA of a living being."
- 29. Geotherapy: refers to the alleged therapeutic effects that are present in the soil and can be exploited for the benefit of health.
- 30. Graphotherapy: a technique that seeks to "change the emotional activity of a person" by changing his writing.
- 31. colon hydrotherapy: a technique that ensures that it helps in the treatment of the bowel and the replacement of the flora.
- 32. Erickson Hypnosis: a hypnotic trans that helps the patient overcome phobias, anxiety, self-esteem, achieving goals, or preparing for future events.
- 33. Homeosynthesis: a system of energy harmonization and the spread of consciousness, which combines the "benefits" of allopathic medicine, homeopathy, jungle psychology, alchemy, astrology, yoga, polar and acupuncture therapies.
- 34. Iridology: An alternative medicine technique, which advocates say that it is possible to examine patterns, colors and other characteristics of the iris in order to determine information about the patient's systemic health.
- 35. Lama-fera: a system that ensures that it helps "alleviate" the symptoms of chronic illness, "improves" social relationships, "eliminates" unwanted habits or "traumas of past lives".
- 36. Babandi massage: a massage that promises to "help" to improve the mental and mental state of the person who receives it.
- 37. California Massage: "relieve" chronic pain, "free" blockages and muscle contractions, "expand" the range of joint movements, and "rearrange positions." Also, "relieve anxiety and stress".
- 38. Chakra massage massage: foot massage, which promises to achieve complete harmonization of the chakras without touching any other part of the body.
- 39. Metamorphic massage: carried on the feet, arms and head and "helps" a person to awaken "inner-born intelligence" and remove deep blocks in the energy pattern of the organism.
- 40. Tibetan massage: relaxing, energetic or therapeutic massage techniques that work both on chakras and on lines and energy points. Its purpose is to "ensure the release, improvement and maintenance of the internal energy balance".
- 41. Anthroposophic medicine: qualified as "alternative medicine" deals with the study of the body, soul and spirit of a person and focuses on "strengthening" the patient with his integrity and individuality by developing his cognitive ability.
- 42. Mapuche medicine: rituals or treatments coming from autochthonous treatment; uses energy, plants and water.
- 43. Orthomolecular medicine: based on the hypothesis that controlling the consumption of proteins, vitamins and amino acids can be greeted. Vitamin C is your solution.
- 44. Metal therapy: it is used primarily in aesthetics. It is based on the external use of metals (copper, silver and gold), which are supposed to reactivate the circulation.
- 45. Kidoc Body Orientation Method: Knowledge of body and energy of massage. For sciatica, ulcers and scoliosis, to a disease such as Parkinson's disease.
- 46. Greenberg's method: a technique of breathing and movement, with which the individual is aware, in his opinion, is physically and emotionally improving.
- 47. Numerology: it is about believing in the mystic of numbers and their "healing power" as they point to "the ability to regenerate, treat and balance the organism".
- 48. Oligoterapia: it uses minerals that are present in the body at very small doses to regulate the body, and claim that the health is recovering.
- 49. Orinotherapy: it is about drinking your own urine and, according to his advocates, strengthens the defense of the body.
- 50. Biocatalysis of oxygen: it imitates the process of photosynthesis by inhaling the oxygen biocatalysts produced by plants. It is promoted as a solution to tiredness, nervousness, lack of memory, anorexia, bulimia or heart disorders.
- 51. Hot stones: consist of laying or massaging hot stones on the body. They ensure that it eliminates toxins, increases metabolism, relieves menstrual and back pain, etc.
- 52. Pyramid vastu: a technique that uses small pyramids to generate electromagnetic fields that, in their opinion, improve general health, in addition to attracting money, avoiding accidents, being happier, etc.
- 53. Marine plasma: basically water from purified sea – seawater, plasma and mineral water – must be consumed due to acidity, diarrhea, constipation, irritable bowel etc., and it is also promoted as antiparasitic.
- 54. Post -urology: part of a study of posture and treatment of these related conditions. It's funny to use energy again using sensory information sources (eyes, ears, skin, etc.).
- 55. Pranotherapy: involves loading hands at a distance from the patient's body. Here chakras are evaluated and it is said that the organism can be relaxed and cleaned
- 56. Psychohematopathy: Homeopathic medications are included in psychological therapy.
- 57. Psychological treatment: or psychic treatment based on the fact that many diseases originate in the mind and therefore confirm that the energy of the mind is healing.
- 58. Quinton: consists of drinking "purified water and wrongly set up from the depths of the sea" to treat, inter alia, infections, malnutrition, intestinal problems, obesity or arthritis.
- 59. Dowing: electrical, electromagnetic or magnetic stimuli are accepted for treatment or diagnosis – in this case, some use a pendulum.
- 60. Rebirthing: negative experiences of birth are feelings that make you sick. Breathtaking, positive thoughts and repetition of affirmations are used.
- 61. Synchronization core: synchronization of body and mind with meditation taking into account the core, center of gravity of the body.
- 62. Sofronization: a postural technique that helps to realize self, relax and eliminate tension.
- 63. Sotai: Japanese technique of postural transformation, which, they warn, serves to relax muscles, move joints and balance the bone structure.
- 64. Tantra: comes from Hinduism and consists of leaving the pleasure that you feel through the technique of meditation.
- 65. Phosphene technique: they say it improves memory, attention or intelligence. It consists of looking at the source of light and later, when it stays in a deep darkness, to see the spots of the shimmering colors that are being produced.
- 66. Metamorphic technique: it is made up of feet, hands, and heads very gently. They say it is helpful to tackle unconscious trauma, to relax and encourage creativity.
- 67. We do not have massage technique: a massage with an elbow for chronic pain, which they say operates at the neuromuscular level.
- 68. Bioenergetic Therapy: Getting Enjoyment With All The Basic Functions Of Your Body To Eliminate Anxiety, Phobias, Obsessive Disorders, Depression, Stress, Shyness, or Uncertainty.
- 69. Biomagnetic therapy is the application of magnets to the body, which should facilitate and prevent all types of diseases or diseases caused by viruses, bacteria, parasites and fungi.
- 70. Cellular cell renewal therapy (cmrt): a yogic technique that says stress, depression, insomnia, anxiety, hypertension, colitis, and even chronic degenerative diseases.
- 71 and 72. Floral therapy in California and flower orchid therapy: Flower essences are used to "improve" the emotional and physical condition.
- 73. Regressive therapy: uses hypnosis for traumatic situations from the past.
Published comments are solely the responsibility of their authors, and the consequences deriving from them may be subject to legal sanctions. Any user who includes a comment that violates the rules in his messages will be eliminated and disqualified for comment. Submission of comments means the adoption of a regulation.
If you want to make comments, you must register with your user LA NACION.
Use the LA NACION app for free, download it?