As we said a few hours ago, the fighters of pokémon trainers are now available in Pokémon GO for all players. However, they came up with a series of problems or bugs that may not even allow them to be consumed.
From the reddit thread, we recovered something that could happen to us:
- Coaches do not start battles at the same time. You can start to get injured before you start.
- Sometimes the game does not register our attacks or nothing appears on the screen.
- Due to problems with synchronization and delay, our opponent changes without seeing us.
- Frozen fights sometimes force the player to restart the application.
- Shield shifts do not synchronize: you have 3 seconds in theory, but they strike you the same.
- You can use motion that requires loading, while another coach changes pokemon.
- Depression depends on the device, which gives a faster priority.
Niantic, the developer responsible for iOS and Android, has already said it In this regard, we hope that a large part of these errors will be resolved in the form of an update in the next few hours.
Coaches received pokémon reports that were not able to cause damage during training battles and we tried to solve this problem. During this time, make sure your device is set to automatic updating, which must fix this problem. Thank you for your patience.
– Niantic support (@NianticHelp) December 13, 2018
The trainers received Pokémon reports that do not cause injuries at the time of the battle and we solve. In the meantime, make sure that the time of your device is automatically updated, which should solve the problem. thank you for your patience
Apparently, this problem could not cause harm, because the application uses the local time of our terminals instead of the server.
Have you noticed a bad experience in the game, nintenderos?